Divine Liturgy Registration
Due to the limited capacity permitted at services, a registration platform (eventbrite) is being used for Parishioners to reserve their attendance at the Divine Liturgy on a first come first serve basis.
This platform will collect full name, full mailing address, phone number, and email address (if applicable) of each Parishioner. All parishioners will be given the opportunity to attend the Divine Liturgy before anyone can sign up to attend a 2nd Liturgy.
Any parishioners that reserve their place for a service and do not attend the Liturgy will have to wait for all other parishioners to have the opportunity to register before they may register again.
PARISHIONER SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- Parishioners must wear protective masks throughout the Service.
- Parishioners must sanitize their hands upon entering the Church.
- Parishioners upon entry must register their attendance with their full names and contact information.
- Parishioners must adhere to the social distancing guidelines of keeping a 6 foot distance from other parishioners at all times in the pews and throughout the Church. The only exception being for families that have quarantined together, as they will be able to sit together in a designated section of the Church.
- Parishioners must screen themselves prior to coming to church including a temperature check even if they have not experienced any symptoms of COVID-19. If they have any symptoms they are not to attend Church.
Any questions or issues, please contact the church office at 732-255-5525.
Please click on the following dates to register for Church Services.
Search Our Website
Please enter a search term to begin your search.